header-photo

Not Cool

Florida is great. It is warm, not too humid, and incredibly wonderful. I got a little work done this morning and settled myself in.

The not cool part? I'm not here a whole morning, and I already had to go to a doctor. Stupid ophthalmologist thing. And I get to go back tomorrow afternoon. My optic nerve for my left eye is unhappy. Or something like that. We'll see tomorrow.

They say that suffering builds character. I make it an art form.

How much progress have I made on the dissertation? Not a whole lot. But now my eyes have gone back to normal after 6 hours of massive dilation. So perhaps I get a little more done before bedtime. I can hardly see how the results turn out on that last experiment- it is going to be cool no matter what it looks like. That's a what I call an ideal design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment