header-photo

Watching my brother graduate

I just watched my baby brother graduate from college. He finished at Florida State University with a double major in finance and political science. I am so proud of him. It seems like only yesterday he was ripping off his clothes, running around outside and peeing into the street... oh wait, that was yesterday. (just kidding).

Once, I was visiting home from college for an academic competition, and other members of the team were staying at my parent's house in Atlanta, and my dear brother showed up wearing nothing but a bandanna tied around his waist chanting "diarrhea cha cha cha." Yes, he had diarrhea, and was giving us all minute-by-minute updates of his progress. He must have only been 6 or 7 years old.

Ahh the memories. And now he gets to find a job and be an adult. I wonder if that means I have to actually be an adult when I finally graduate??

4 comments:

Tripletmom said...

Congratulations to your brother!

Cobalt said...

Congrats you your bother indeed! :)

Also: "...oh wait, that was yesterday." LOL! *claps*, have a biscuit.

If the post-grad students living next door to me are anything to go by, graduation and maturity have little correlation :-\

Cobalt said...

Don't you hate how you can't edit your own comments, so here is the copy-editing I should have done on the above comment:

*Second word should be "to" (how did I manage 'you'!?)

I think that was my only typo, actually :)

Tripletmom said...

When is your graduation?

Post a Comment